NIKE最新廣告影片:超激勵女心!
《如果他們叫妳瘋子,很好。讓他們瞧瞧一個瘋子能有多少能耐。》
昨天看到NIKE最新廣告,太振奮人心,重複看了三次😂 立馬翻譯成中文,今天分享給大家!
-
If we show emotion we're called dramatic.
假如我們展現情緒,我們被稱戲劇化
If we want to play against men, we're nuts.
假如我們想跟男生競賽,我們是傻子。
And if we dream of equal opportunity, delusional.
假如我們想擁有平等的機會,我們在妄想。
When we stand for something, we're unhinged.
當我們為事情挺身而出,我們精神錯亂。
When we're too good there's something wrong with us.
當我們表現太好,那我們身體一定有問題。
And when we get angry, we're hysterical, irrational or just being crazy.
而當我們變得憤怒,我們歇斯底里、失去理智、或根本就是個瘋子。
.
But, a woman running a marathon was crazy.
但當年,女性跑馬拉松是瘋子。
A woman boxing was crazy.
女性打拳擊是瘋子。
A woman dunking, crazy.
女性灌籃:瘋子。
Coaching an NBA team, crazy.
女性當NBA教練,瘋子。
A woman competing in a hijab, changing her sport, landing a double cork 1080.
女性裹著頭巾競賽、在她的運動中創造歷史、成功完成一個double cork 1080,
Or winning 23 grand slams, having a baby and then coming back for more?
或是贏得23個大滿貫,生完孩子又繼續贏得更多?
Crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, and crazy.
瘋子、瘋子、瘋子、瘋子、和瘋子。
.
So if they want to call you crazy, fine.
所以,如果他們叫妳瘋子,很好。
Show them what crazy can do.
讓他們瞧瞧一個瘋子能有多少能耐。
https://youtu.be/whpJ19RJ4JY
💪🏻
unhinged中文 在 實用新聞英文語彙unhinged (adj) 被搞得毫無頭緒 ... - Facebook 的必吃
實用新聞英文語彙unhinged (adj) 被搞得毫無頭緒。 But the ruling party seems in complete disarray, unhinged by corruption and incompetence. ... <看更多>
unhinged中文 在 W看電影_超危險駕駛(Unhinged, 爆怒時速, 精神錯亂) - YouTube 的必吃
... <看更多>