[BrightWin] 香港亞洲電影節 Hong Kong Asian Film Festival 嘅驚喜真係一浪接一浪,除咗有許鞍華導演第三度改編張愛玲作品嘅《第一爐香》、 Hoi Yeung (楊潮凱) 有份執導嘅《喜歡妳是妳》、 ViuTV 劇集《IT狗》首兩集播放之外,剛剛公布嘅完整名單,仲有《只因我們天生一對:電影版 2gether : The Movie》~!
《2gether : The Movie》本來4月喺泰國上映,但由於疫情反覆,拖到依家都未上。反而6月初就喺日本上映,變相成為全球首播,當時TV Asahi仲搞咗個巡迴pop-up store為電影造勢。不過由開拍到播放,官方一直冇提到香港。等了又等,終於喺 #香港亞洲電影節 上映,暫時只有10月27、30日兩場。 Sarawat ~ Tine~ 🌈
另外,BrightWin有份做主角嘅泰國版《流星花園》 — 《F4 Thailand : Boys Over Flowers》決定喺今年秋季播放!消息係嚟自日本朝日電視台嘅衞星頻道 TV Asahi CS 電視台,佢哋9月16日喺官網發布消息,話《F4 Thailand : Boys Over Flowers》將會喺2021年秋季日本泰國同步播放!5位主角最近頻頻拍廣告又上雜誌封面,睇嚟距離首播時間唔遠喇~~~🎊
[日本消息] https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ch/sphone/recommend/f4_thailand/
#2gether #2getherTheMovie #只因我們天生一對
#F4Thailand #f4thailandboysoverflowers #流星花園
#BrightWin #Saratine
同時也有1部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過2萬的網紅Bill Bounce,也在其Youtube影片中提到,信 - 告別的時代 電影版 PART1 城市只剩孤獨時 When there is nothing but loneliness in the city. 愛情難以走入心底 輕易說出告別 It's hard to let love go deeply into the hearts...
只因我們天生一對電影版 在 Facebook 的精選貼文
你講啦你講啦你講啦,你要幾錢人情?你講得㗎啦。
#只因我們天生一對 電影版,4月22日上映(好似係,利申:唔識泰文)
只因我們天生一對電影版 在 Facebook 的最佳解答
https://www.facebook.com/gmmtvofficial/posts/10158916748366224
要幾多人情,你講啦,你講啦,你講啦,你講啦!
#只因我們天生一對 電影版
只因我們天生一對電影版 在 Bill Bounce Youtube 的精選貼文
信 - 告別的時代 電影版 PART1
城市只剩孤獨時
When there is nothing but loneliness in the city.
愛情難以走入心底 輕易說出告別
It's hard to let love go deeply into the hearts, but it's easy to say goodbye.
這是座哭泣的城市 我將找回妳哀傷的眼淚
Here is a city of Tears, and I will trace back the tear stains from your sorrow.
答應我,離開的時候,記住末日的景象,還有我們不悔的愛情。
Promise me. When you leaving, don't forget the scene of the doom, and our faithful love.
妳...還好吧?
Are you.alright?
第一次相遇的時候,她已經快醉了。
The first time we met, she was almost drunk.
我叫蕾,以後我在這就靠你照顧了。
I'm Lei, nice to meet you.
她說,來這個陌生的城市,她很開心 ,就多喝了幾杯。
She said she was glad to come to this strange city, then she had few more cups.
這個酒很好喝。
The wine is fabulous.
你不是攝影師嗎?為什麼都不帶相機啊?
Aren't you a photographer? Why don't you bring a camera with you?
聽說你離開報社了,為什麼?
I heard you left that newspaper, why?
是該離開的時候。
It was time to leave.
她是個作家,正在寫一個關於末日的愛情故事,希望能在這裡得到一些孤獨的靈感。
She is a writer. She was writing a love story about the doom, hoping she could get some inspiration about loneliness.
為什麼我覺得你的眼神,有點孤獨的感覺?
How come I always feel the loneliness released from your eyes?
我叫信,是攝影師。一年前離開報社。
I'm Shin, a photographer. I left the newspaper a year age.
以前報社的老朋友打來,希望我多照顧她,帶她認識這個新城市。
An old friend from the editorial department let her come to me, asking me to take care of her,
And help her get familiar with this city.
妳醉了,我送妳回飯店。
You're drunk. Let me send you to your place.
她醉了,我送她回到房間。
She was drunk, and I sent her back to her room.
或許是很久沒那麼開心了,她讓我有一種很熟悉的感覺。我忽然想起了潔。
I had a familiar feeling when we had a great time together.
It reminded me another girl, Jei.
喂,是我。
Hey, this is me.
她覺得書中的男主角,個性跟我很相似,同樣有種孤獨的特質。
She found the actor In her novel had the quality of loneliness like me.
我們約在飄著落葉的街道。這一刻,才是我們真正的自我介紹。
we met on the street where the leaves floating in the air. Thats the moment we officially introduced ourselves to each other.
那天,我真的真的很開心。
That day was really very great.
你覺得孤獨是什麼?
How do you feel about the loneliness?
回不到快樂的過去,就是孤獨。
When you can't go back to the happiness you used to have, you feel alone.
什麼會讓人孤獨呢?
Why that made people lonely?
來不及的告別。
To late to say goodbye.
你怕孤獨嗎?
And are you afraid?
孤獨它不可怕,但他是破碎的,會在你身邊四處蔓延。
It's not scary, but will spread around you.
我就不怕孤獨,其實我覺得孤獨是天生的,由基因造成的,你要把什麼事情都想的
很明白了,就沒有什麼孤獨了。
I'm totally not afraid of loneliness. In fact, I think everyone was born to be alone. if you don't get into a blind alley, you won't feel lonely at all.
嗯,很有趣。但,我還是孤獨的。
Well, thats an interesting point. However, I am still lonely.
小說裡的男女主角,開始有了溫度,在迷失的城市裡,慢慢尋找出口。
There began some chemistry between the couple in the story. They found their way in the lost ctity.
我很喜歡這裡,帶妳來看看,希望對妳的寫作靈感有幫助。我稱這裡為「哭泣城市」。
Heres my favorite place, which I call it the Crying City. Hope you can get some inspiration for your story here.