#愛出國旅遊講座 #小編豁出去了南北巡迴 🇹🇼
題目:25k環球機票輕鬆組合&南太平洋島嶼大攻略
搭廉航繞地球一圈太辛苦了!David小編教你用傳統航空自組環球機票,里程累積下來,還可以換斐濟機票😱
台幣5000可以玩大溪地嗎?庫克群島哪個海灘最美?在馬紹爾找不到摩托車出租店怎麼辦?來聽David小編說給你聽!
11/11 台中場 1830-2030(已結束)
https://www.facebook.com/events/144481356177926/
11/18 台南場 1800-2100(已結束)
https://www.facebook.com/events/542741352738850/
11/25 台北下午場 1400-1700(已結束)
https://www.facebook.com/events/544732295867909/
11/25 台北晚上場 1830-2130(已結束)
https://www.facebook.com/events/399594250457250/
12/2 新竹場 1830-2130(已結束)
https://www.facebook.com/events/141479939935463/
12/23 高雄場 1800-2100(已結束)
https://www.facebook.com/events/387803324985848/
愛出國 i-FLY.tw 旅遊講座以有「預先匯款者」來統計人數,歡迎大家報名參加!飛達旅遊 特別贊助所有參加者500元旅遊折價券,凡購買「歐洲火車通行證、歐洲城市導覽、歐洲套裝行程」均可抵用。
✈️愛出國 travel smart!
https://www.i-FLY.tw
同時也有2部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過9萬的網紅Smart Travel,也在其Youtube影片中提到,#北海道札幌 #札幌中央場外市場 #海鮮食堂北のグルメ亭 #2020情人節 #北海道自由行 #札幌二條市場 #北海道観光 http://yt1.piee.pw/NPGC3 如果北海道二條市場是札幌廚房 If Hokkaido Nijo Market is Sapporo Kitchen 那...
「i smart 火車」的推薦目錄:
- 關於i smart 火車 在 愛出國 i-FLY.tw Facebook 的最佳解答
- 關於i smart 火車 在 葡萄牙自由行 Uma Volta em Portugal Facebook 的最讚貼文
- 關於i smart 火車 在 鄭喬予 Facebook 的最讚貼文
- 關於i smart 火車 在 Smart Travel Youtube 的最讚貼文
- 關於i smart 火車 在 lifeintaiwan Youtube 的最佳解答
- 關於i smart 火車 在 i-smart 火車的推薦評價,YOUTUBE、PTT和媽咪網紅提供解答 的評價
- 關於i smart 火車 在 i-smart 火車的推薦評價,YOUTUBE、PTT和媽咪網紅提供解答 的評價
- 關於i smart 火車 在 2021最熱門電動車【復古小火車】|媽咪愛MamiLove開箱實測 的評價
- 關於i smart 火車 在 親子復古火車、復古火車、1919 火車在PTT/mobile01評價與討論 的評價
- 關於i smart 火車 在 【奇奇一起玩樂趣】復古小火車台灣獨家代理(含第二節動力車廂) 的評價
- 關於i smart 火車 在 聰明媽咪國際股份有限公司ptt :: 美體產業公開資訊 的評價
i smart 火車 在 葡萄牙自由行 Uma Volta em Portugal Facebook 的最讚貼文
【有關扒手&小偷】
【About pick-pocketing】
小偷、扒手在世界各地皆有, 在葡萄牙也有機會遇到。雖然葡萄牙治安不錯, 但都要小心。我自己在里斯本時有兩次經驗:
1) 數年前, 有次和兩位朋友在地鐵車廂中, 遇著繁忙時間車廂內頗為擠迫, 突然間, 朋友表情有點奇怪, 然後立刻把包包往前放並立刻查看。原來她包包的一部分拉鍊被拉開了, 幸好錢包並沒有被偷, 她說小偷動作很迅速, 但因為身手不夠靈活, 給她感覺到包包被動。
2) 前兩年, 我一個人在Rua Garrett (繁忙的購物街)獨自逛街。平常我非常機警的, 但當天腦海裡想著一點事情, 分了點心, 突然覺得斜放的包包被大力拉了一下! 就在這刻「原神」回來, 嚇了一驚, 立刻看一看包包, 拉鍊被拉開一半, 而這時一年輕女子很快的在我前面快速行過(非常記得她戴著一條很長的頸巾, 在我身邊閃過時頸巾還被吹起, 她當時應該是用頸巾擋遮別人視線以扒東西)。由於我放東西在包包時, 喜歡將書本包圍著重要東西, 因此沒有損失。
自此我更提醒自己, 逛街時一定要聚精會神, 不要給人「心不在焉」的感覺 --- 小偷、扒手正是每天都在街上和公共交通工具上想找尋這些在他們眼中的獵物。
** 葡萄牙很少有搶劫發生, 但以前我都有提過, 大家如在里斯本 Rossio Train Station坐火車到Sintra (辛特拉)玩, 小心避免在火車上睡覺和用手機, 隨身物品好好看管, 因這條路線一年中會有機會有搶東西的流氓, 但就不會傷人。
** 祝大家在葡萄牙旅遊安全又愉快 ** :-)
For me, my personal safety in Europe is the same as in the USA: I don’t give it much of a thought. But I am fully aware that there’s a huge risk of petty, nonviolent purse snatching and pickpocketing. Thieves in Europe target American tourists — not because the thieves are mean…but because they’re smart. We’re the ones with the good stuff in our purses and wallets. I’ve been preaching that (and the importance of wearing a money belt) for decades. And for decades (probably 4,000 travel days in Europe) I’ve never been hit. Well, my happy streak ended: I was just pickpocketed.
Thieves know where the crowds are — and where the tourists are — and they are very, very deft at their work. A petite bump and a slight nudge getting off the Métro in Paris and bam — wallet gone. OK, I admit, it’s my fault…I wasn’t wearing my money belt. And it cost me. I went back to the hotel, referred to the emergency section in the appendix of our Paris guidebook, and set about canceling my credit cards. I lost my driver's license, two credit cards, and some money.
It’s funny because just last week I saw some street thieves on a trolley in Lisbon. I was feelin’ pretty cocky, and took these three photos in preparation for posting them with the text you’ll see in the captions.
Do you have a petty theft story in Europe and lesson to share?
(This is Day 48 of my "100 Days in Europe" series. As I travel with Rick Steves Europe Tours, research my guidebooks, and make new TV shows, I’m reporting on my experiences across Europe. Still to come: Ireland, England, Scotland, Germany, Switzerland, and more. Thanks for joining me.)
i smart 火車 在 鄭喬予 Facebook 的最讚貼文
颱風 大風大雨
無法出門 可以在家幹嘛呢?
來學個英文吧!
#颱風
#實用的444句
#英文
1. I see.我明白了
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too.我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on.來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on.等一等。
9. I agree。我同意。
10. Not bad.還不錯。
11. Not yet.還沒。
12. See you.再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long.再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me.讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I'm full.我飽了。
23. I'm home.我回來了。
24. I'm lost.我迷路了。
25. My treat.我請客。
26. So do I.我也一樣。
27. This way。這邊請。
28. After you.您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me.跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise.我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again.再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so.我也這麼想。
48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up.時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry.別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat.這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age.他和我同歲。
66. Here you are.給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy.別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself.別客氣。
74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。
76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right.你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field.這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you.由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You're welcome.不客氣。
95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的
101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train.他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。
109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word.我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story.說來話長。
134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need.我就要這些。
138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far.太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero.白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out.沒時間了。
176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law.這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著·回答。
204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。
211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case.習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer.就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served.先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She's under the weather.她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。
286. That makes no difference.沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。
300. Bein301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。
326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired.他很累。
348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。
353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want.那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。
377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。
378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。
390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well.這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。
397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。
398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人g criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦
401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。
429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。
431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。
432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。
441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。
442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理
i smart 火車 在 Smart Travel Youtube 的最讚貼文
#北海道札幌 #札幌中央場外市場 #海鮮食堂北のグルメ亭 #2020情人節 #北海道自由行 #札幌二條市場 #北海道観光
http://yt1.piee.pw/NPGC3
如果北海道二條市場是札幌廚房 If Hokkaido Nijo Market is Sapporo Kitchen
那麼札幌的中央場外市場就是札幌的美食天堂 Then the central wholesale seafood market of Sapporo is the food paradise of Sapporo
好食不用說,物超所值先才是這個地方的賣點 Needless to say, high CP value is the selling point of this place
之前我說的二條市場是狸小路鬧市旁邊 The Nijo Market I said before is next to Tanukikoji downtown
完全是因為它的地點超級方便, 好多人去北海道都未必逗留好長時間在札幌 It's all because its location is so convenient that many people may not stay in Hokkaido for a long time in Sapporo
好多人去到札幌機場, 就直接自駕遊或者喺札幌機場直接搭巴士火車去其他地方 Many people go to Sapporo Airport, take a self-driving tour or take a bus or train directly from Sapporo Airport to other places
所以我一定要首先推介交通超級便利的二條市場 So I must first introduce the Nijo market with super convenient transportation.
但是如果講到識食, 一定要推介這個札幌中央場外市場 But when it comes to eating, be sure to recommend this Sapporo Central Wholesale market
無論乾貨、食肆,都是超級北海道旅遊首選 Regardless of dry goods and restaurants, it is the first choice for super Hokkaido tourism
價錢還要比二條市場更加平、更新鮮好味、貨品更多選擇 The price is even cheaper, fresher and more delicious than Nijo market, and there is more choice of goods
你看養殖海產的水非常清澈, 比起二條市場更加乾淨衛生 You see, the water for farming seafood is very clear, and it ’s cleaner than Nijo Market.
這裏還有二條市場沒有的東西, 就是乾淨衛生的試食 Here are 1 other thing that the market does not have, which are food tasting
試食完才買, 中伏的機會就會大大減低 Buy after you try, the chances of disappointment will be greatly reduced
我會在這條影片推介必吃餐廳、乾貨手信 I will recommend must-eat restaurants and dry goods in this video
參加阿Tsar旅遊團,是費用全免, 只懇求你們看完影片留個表情符號以示支持 Participation in the Tsar tour is FOC. I only urge you to leave an emoji after watching the video to show support
這裏不單止是遊客區, 重點是當地人、餐廳都會在這裏入貨 This is not just a tourist area, but the focus is on locals and restaurants
識食識享受,價錢平,當然是這裏札幌二十四軒站中央魚市場啦, are you ready? Smart travel of course, here is the Central Fish Market at Sapporo Nijuyonken Station, are you ready?
響頭炮一定要介紹這裏的海鮮食堂, 就是連古天樂、姜濤、任達華都會在這裹開餐打卡的 Must go restaurant is this celebrities loves one restaurant here
「海鮮食堂北のグルメ亭」已經有70年歷史, 外頭看起來不似一間餐廳, This restaurant has a history of 70 years.
因為擺了好多海產貝類乾貨食品, Because there are a lot of dry seafood products outside
舖頭入面才是別有洞天, 找到這間餐廳。 Finally found this restaurant
大家可以試食完先決定買不買 Everyone can food tasting before decide whether to buy it or not
店舖裏面的海鮮,其實是可以即叫即煮的 The seafood in the shop can actually be Cooked to order
明碼實價, 每公斤的食物是1000 yen烹煮費 Clearly priced that 1000 yen per kg of food
我上一條片講過, 北海道的三大名蟹, 要食肉質結實彈牙,又夠大啖大啖的帝王蟹 As I mentioned in the previous video, the 3 famous crabs in Hokkaido. king crabs for meaty
幾個朋友可以share就最適合了; 如果要食鮮甜蟹味就要試松葉蟹 Best suit for few friends to share. Fresh sweet crab flavor, try Matsuba crab
鍾意食蟹膏的朋友, 就建議點毛蟹 For those who like crab roe, they recommend hair crabs
我自己一個人就吃得到一隻蟹啦, I can't eat a crab by myself,
當日早上十點幾, 所以不算好多人 Not many people at that morning
如果你中午來的話, 一定會排長龍 U will be in a long queue if u come at noon time
這裏另外有間餐廳叫做菊水,都係好抵食好值得推薦㗎 There is another restaurant which is good for food and worth recommending.
如果你們來海鮮食堂, 太多人排隊, 你可以有菊水另一個選擇啦 If you come to this restaurant, too many people line up, you can have another option
我知道男觀眾比較喜歡看我講餐廳食肆的推介 I know that male audiences prefer to watch my video for restaurant recommendations
因為如果一對couple去旅行, 多數都係男嘅畀錢呀 Because if a couple is traveling, most of the time are men paying
而且男人出主意去那一間餐廳會比較man啲 And it ’s more manly for a man to recommend for a restaurant.
而我的頻道女觀眾, 就喜歡看我買東西多些, 我不會偏心的 And my female audiences like to watch me shopping. I will not be biased
講完這間餐廳有幾抵食, 之後我就會講shopping吧 I will talk about shopping after that after this restaurant
這條街總共有15間餐廳、60間店舖, 看完我的推介可以節省好多時間 There are a total of 15 restaurants and 60 shops in this street.U can save a lot of time after watching my referrals.
這裏一個套餐2720yen(193HKD)有海膽鮭魚卵飯加了一碗麵豉湯 Here is a set of 2720yen (193HKD) with sea urchin salmon roe rice and a miso soup
成碗飯的海膽和鮭魚卵, 食物非常有光澤, 顯出它的新鮮度非常之高 Sea urchin and salmon roes are very shiny, showing that its freshness
食海膽最重要是海水味,海膽的體積大小、顏色深淺與品種有關, The most important thing to eat sea urchin is the taste of sea water. The size and color of sea urchin are not related to the freshness but species
...........
記得睇完影片留個表情符號以示支持呀,我哋下條片再見,拜拜! Remember to leave an emoji after the video to show your support, I will see you next time, bye!
請用片右下角調4K睇片。
![post-title](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tF89d5XH6eM/hqdefault.jpg)
i smart 火車 在 lifeintaiwan Youtube 的最佳解答
Is Taiwan's public transport any good? Prozzie and I use three different public transport services to travel from Taichung City to Fengyuan and then sit down and discuss what we think.... add your comments on the subject down below!
#台灣 #Taiwan #公共交通
Check out my Patreon where you can help support the channel and access some AWESOME VVVIP Extra Features:
https://www.patreon.com/lifeintaiwan2017
Subscribe! ---- : https://www.youtube.com/c/lifeintaiwan
Facebook/FB ---- : https://www.facebook.com/lifeintaiwan2017
Instagram/IG ---- : https://www.instagram.com/lifeintaiwan2017
Check out some other videos:
Taiwan vs China
https://youtu.be/L1FDjHDIXtI
BISCUIT dunking with JESUS!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJgp6KvmvY
I EAT 3 kinds of PIG's BLOOD cake!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjWRxvltJdw&t=5s
BEST SUSHI in TAIWAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfutAW6k7DE&t=171s
Best AMERICAN Breakfast in TAIWAN???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TpH1Cu_-10&t=334s
Shooting Location:
台中 City & Fengyuan
Send me something interesting!
196 Hankou Road, Section 4, Taichung City, TAIWAN 404
Music:
Action Sport Rock By Lucky Cat (Music By HookSounds) : https://www.hooksounds.com
Song promoted by No Copyright Music Library : https://youtu.be/tK0xnCWBFzM
Garage - Topher Mohr and Alex Elena https://youtu.be/V3n78uCYdso
Smart Riot - Huma-Huma https://youtu.be/vGxuLERIkxU
![post-title](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QBZVH74cLCQ/hqdefault.jpg)
i smart 火車 在 親子復古火車、復古火車、1919 火車在PTT/mobile01評價與討論 的必吃
i -Smart - 復古小火車台灣獨家代理(含火車頭+第二節動力車廂)-紅色. 出貨快速,商品優質,真的是非常適合親子同樂的商品,很難得有大人也可以一起乘坐的電動玩具車. ... <看更多>
i smart 火車 在 【奇奇一起玩樂趣】復古小火車台灣獨家代理(含第二節動力車廂) 的必吃
【十二萬分感謝您的惠顧,活動已經結束】 本店絕不會另外通知消費者交易失敗,或是付款錯誤,一些奇怪理由,要您去提款機做任何取消交易或轉帳的動作,請小心不要受騙 ... ... <看更多>
i smart 火車 在 2021最熱門電動車【復古小火車】|媽咪愛MamiLove開箱實測 的必吃
今年詢問度最高的電動車#承重150公斤,大人也能坐擬真 火車 鳴笛聲,車燈會發光!室內地板、室外水泥地皆可玩還有戰鬥機旋轉加速超刺激~ 媽咪愛嚴 ... ... <看更多>